Saturday, August 2, 2008

Still Vacationing

We are in Cour D' Alene having a great time with Robyn, Mark, Sam, Nate and the dogs Rusty and Olli. Haley has been a great traveler. This is how we went from Seattle to Cour D' Alene. Notice Haley's head between the seats so we can pet her.


Thursday we went to Silverwood. A combo water/amusement park. Lucy made me ride acouple roller coasters with her. I really am too old for those! I'm still recovering. I loved laying out by the water though.
Lucy and Nate had a great time. We're leaving tomorrow morning to go home :(

1 comment:

justrenae said...

It looks like you guys are having a WONDERFUL vacation. We will be going on vacation sometime in September (if everything works out!). While I am on vacation my blog will just be lying in wait of my return!

Love and hugs to you and your family!!

Renae