Thursday, August 7, 2008

Some pages

I did a page with a couple pictures from our little road trip :) I have a ton more I want to do but it seems like no time yet. The paper is from Raspberry Roads Designs and the rest is by Julia Makotinsky of Little Dreamers.


Here is a page with pictures of Haley at the lake. This kit is also by Julia Makotinsky of Little Dreamers Designs. It's called One Fine Day.

This page is done with pictures of my very good friend Sok and her twin daughters Maggie and Gracie. She also has two other daughters Lily and Abby who are just as adorable! Unfortunately I'm not sure who to give credit to for the paper and elements :( I'll try to figure it out later.

I talked to Zak the other day. The doctor has put him on some medicine that will hopefully get this Crohn's flare up under control. He said he's starting to feel better. Crohn's is a really nasty disease. They don't know what cause's it so it is considered an autoimmune disease. Autoimmune disease's seem to be on the increases and sometimes I wonder if everything that the medical community can't explain is just thrown into the *autoimmune* disease category. I suspect that autoimmune disease's have a lot to do with our environment too. I'm off to watch Hopkins now! Good night :)

No comments: