Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Working

I've had 2 great days at the hospital. I can change out IV tubing, pass meds, give injections, set flow rates on IV's pretty comfortably now. I love the hospital setting and patient interaction. I am so tired from getting up at 0530 and being on my feet all day though. I sometimes wonder how I'll do it when I work as a RN when I'm done with school. I guess I will get use to it when I'm doing! Tomorrow I'm hoping for more time to play with my graphic tablet. I did go to my yoga class today even though I was tired. It made me feel great! Then I came home played with Haley and Maddie and made sure Lucy and Brandon weren't alone for more then 2 minutes at a time. In between all that I scrapped a page. It doesn't say on the back of the picture, but I'm sure this is my dad with my Grandpa Allen. I have great memories of him from when I was a kid. I didn't realize what a handsome man he was though. My dad was a little cutie pie as a baby too! The frame and photo overlay is from a really neat set from Something Blue Studio's. The page is parts from several kits: Blushing Blooms Page Kit Created by Kim Liddiard, Vanilla Created by Meryl Bartho


1 comment:

justrenae said...

What a beautiful layout!!! Your grandad was a hottie!

I admire you working towards being a nurse! I can't even see a syringe without feeling woozy!!

Hugs and love!! Renae