Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Vacation Day 1

Today Lucy, Haley and I left to go on our road trip to Seattle to visit with Aunt Ginny, Amanda and Grandma Pat. We were originally going to leave on Monday, but I wanted to wait until Alex returned from his 4 days of living his mid-evil fantasy at the Renaissance Fair. He had a great time. Returned tired, dirty, smelly and sun burned/tan. He managed to snag a new sword while there too. I need to ask him what he traded for that. Anyway, once he was home we left the next morning. We made great time to Seattle. 5 hours and I don't think I was speeding and we even stop a couple times for me and Haley :)
Here are me, Lucy, Amanda, G Grandma and Aunt Ginny out at Jimmy Mac's. Dinner was good. The company was better. I think I have a really great, fun family and I love spending time with them. I hope to get up here more often.

After we got back to Aunt Ginny's Haley, Giddy Up and Tye all wrestled Aunt Ginny to the ground and made her play with them. In the morning we are heading out to Cour D'Alene.

1 comment:

justrenae said...

I love your pics. We don't have any mid-evil crazes going on down here in good ol' Alabama. Down here it's a hippie look, skater's look, and band shirts with oversized shorts or pants. You know the kind where the top of their boxers stick out of the top - really attractive (major sarcasm). I am so happy to be able to pick pretty thing for little Zoey to wear. Those days pass fast!

Hugs, Renae