Saturday, July 12, 2008

Co-op

The most totally exciting thing about last week was I got my closet cleaned out! It might not sound like a big deal, but trust me, it was :) Alex cleaned out his closet too. I would like to tell you he was as excited about it as I was doing mine, but he only did it because I insisted. Lucy cleaned hers too. We are now known as the clean closet family! Good Will has several boxes of stuff coming to them too. I also did my first day of my summer co-op at the hospital here in Cottage Grove. Much smaller but I really liked it. It's only about 3 miles from my house so I don't have to leave 45 minutes early to get there!
Lucy and I went to the high school in Creswell for a fireworks show with some friends on 4th of July. Here is a page I made with some pictures. The kit is a freebie from Redju called American Kit.



The next 2 pages are pictures Lucy and her friend Lexi took with my camera when we were at concert in the park a couple weeks ago. We went this week too but I was too busy enjoying the music to take pictures :) I've noticed that teenage girls love to take pictures of themselves these days. Lucy is constantly taking pictures of herself. I found these on my camera and thought I'd do a couple pages with pictures she likes of herself. There are so many wonderful freebies out there to scrap with that I don't buy many kits. I do have my favorite designers though and Chaos Lounge is one of them. I love her stuff and thought this kit, Dear Diary, was perfect for scraping teenage girls.

No comments: