Thursday, July 3, 2008

Summer so far...

It's still pretty hot here. I guess since we're not burning like California I shouldn't complain. I am totally loving my summer break. Today I took Lucy, her friend Lexi and Haley out to Cottage Grove lake to swim. Haley loved it! That's her swimming in the middle of the picture. I only had my phone camera so I couldn't zoom in. I'd throw the ball out there and she'd swim out and get it and make me throw it again.
Last night was concert in the park. Lot's of fun. I went with my friend Cherilyn, Lucy and Lexi. We took a picnic dinner and listened to music. There was a wine sampling too :)

Lucy ran into someone with a ferret! Mom can we get one? Geez no! They give me the willies!

Look, I got a picture of Alex and Lucy yesterday. If you don't zoom in we can pretend Alex is smiling. Why is it that teenage boys think smiling is uncool?? Tomorrow Lucy and I are going to the fireworks show at the high school in Creswell. I'll get pictures :) This page is made with all ChaosLounge stuff.

No comments: