Sunday, September 28, 2008

A student I am again!

Well tomorrow morning it's off to school for me. It seems like the summer has gone by sooooo fast! On the one hand I'm eager to get back and get this last year of nursing school finished and on the other hand I sure have enjoyed my summer with no school! June 13, 2009 I graduate! For right now I just have to get through the next 11 weeks. I have learned to take this one quarter at a time. I have reading to finish tonight for my first day tomorrow. I have to go a bit early to buy Alex's books. He's starting school tomorrow too! He's carrying 9 units and of course still flipping burgers at BK. He seems eager to go and I have hope that being on a college campus will motivate him. We went last Thursday to get our books ( I had to buy 2 more this year ), but his weren't in. I have to remind myself that he's an adult now (legally) and I'm not going to ride him about school work. I'm paying for this quarter and if he passes and wants to continue I'll pay for next quarter, but I told him if he doesn't pass I'm not going to keep shelling out the money.
Last Friday was homecoming for Lucy. I went and watched the parade. It was fun. Small town so they closed main streat down for the parade and ralley!. This is a page I did with a picture of Lucy and her friend Kyle. I used several kits by Julia Makotinsky: Happy, Cute as a Bug, All about photo's and Funky Frames. Unfortunately out football team lost the game Friday night, but everyone had fun anyway. Lucy went to the dance Saturday even though she hadn't felt well most of the day, something about a dance made her feel better later :) I'll post pictures of that later.


Here's a page I did with pictures from the previous game. I used Kim B's CU grab bag and made everything match Lucy's school colors. I'll let you know how my first day goes :)

No comments: