Thursday, September 11, 2008

I have wood! and alittle freebie

Look at all my wood! All that wood you see in the first picture I split with my wood splitter and stacked myself. Ok, one day I made Alex help me for a bit, but he's not into splitting wood like I am so I didn't make him help me the next day! That stack you see is 3 deep! It's all wood I got free too. I am in wood heaven! Hopefully I'll be able to use the wood stove for most of my heating and keep my gas bill down this winter.


This is my electric wood splitter ^. Last winter I had to stop burning because my arm hurt so badly from splitting by hand.


The wood in this picture is oak that I bought and came split already. Oak burns hotter and slower then soft wood, but both burn and heat.



This is a page I did with a picture of little Mr. Bubbles laying on the dogs new bed. It's a HUGE, soft, fluffy bed that the dogs love, but when Bubbles lays on it to sleep they lay on the floor next to him. The swirls are from Scrappy Blue Stone. The rest is from Lily Design Studio at http://liliapetkova.blogspot.com/ She has a couple of really beautiful kits there.

This is a page I did of my little Lucy and her friend Lexi with a little kit I made myself. I really don't know how much designing I'm going to do. It's very time consuming and I find myself reading how to make things and not scraping my pictures as much. There are a lot of really great designers out there who's kits I just love. I did make some frames today though that I'm going to post tomorrow :) Digital Scrapping is very addictive I've discovered. If you would like this little kit you can find it here.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).