Friday, September 19, 2008

Well I started getting ready for school today. I printed off the syllabus for the up coming quarter. I hope I'm not speaking too soon, but it seems like a totally doable quarter! Last year for the last 2 quarters we had 3 classes plus 2 days of clinicals in the hospital. I will just have 1 class this quarter: Monday and Friday from 10am - 12pm and clinical on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7am - 1:30. There will be lot's of reading and studying of course. Clinical seems like it will be more intense, no more holding our hands through procedures, but I'm feeling pretty good about it. ( Notice I say this now, hopefully I won't be whining in a couple weeks) The worst part will be having to be at the hospital by 7am. That means I'll be up at 5am and on the road a few minutes after 6am. I was spoiled this summer getting to do my co-op at the hospital here in CG. It took me less then 10 minutes to get there.

This weekend is going to be busy. Lucy has a tournament tomorrow and my mom should be back from vacation ( her and my stepdad took a cruise to Alaska). We have TONS! of tomatoes to can! I did make a quick page today though :) Jenni (Chaoslounge) said I could give the layouts I did with her Summers End kit away as quick pages. You can find the whole kit at Digital Candy or visit her blog Chaoslounge. You can download my quick page here.





No comments: