Sunday, September 7, 2008

Doing Better

Lucy is feeling much better and was able to start school on the first day (Sept 4). She also was able to return to the volleyball team. They've played 2 games so far. Unfortunately I haven't been to either. The only thing I don't care for with the school teams is that they travel so far for games sometimes. Both games have been about 2 hours away! I had to have her at the school yesterday morning by 5am so she could participate in a tournament all day yesterday. She got home a little after 6 last night and was asleep by 9 and just got up! I will get pictures Tuesday when their game is here at our school. I have been getting somethings done around here. I've been splitting and stacking wood! I will be ready for winter. I love my electric log splitter too. I need to get ready for school starting for me the 29th. I'm so excited to be starting my final year! Just think.. next year at this time I will be working and making money :):) I scrapped a couple pages. Both these pages are done with a kit called Summers End by ChaosLounge. I can't believe Sam is taller then Robyn now!





This is another picture from our coast trip! I love going to the coast. I still hope to get the dogs there to play!

No comments: