Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oregon Fall PT 2

I have a couple pages that I did with my little fall kit I made :) I did this kit just in time, the weather is turning here. Today it was only about 70 degrees. I love fall! I need to get my butt in gear though and get ready for school to start for me. I think this year will be very manageable. I should still have time to scrap now and again, walk the dogs, run Lucy around and even clean the house! This first page is a picture of Wynter and Audrey from their trip to California. Aren't they just the cutest! Most of this page is in part 2.




This is a page Meg did with part 1 of my kit. I think Meg is so talented and should do more pages.



I did this page with a picture of Alex chopping wood last fall, before I got the electric log splitter. Fall seems so outdoorsy to me.

Here is the preview for part 2. You can download it here. Enjoy!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You are totally famous!! That is rad!! I need to do some more stuff. I have been a slacker and am having withdrawals. Haha!! ;0) I have to download your newest kit!! So cute!! Oh, call me later so we can chit chat!! Love, Megs