Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm not the only one...

School is rolling right along. I'm already stressed and notice I'm up late doing homework. Seems I was just saying that I thought this quarter would be very doable *sigh* Only 9 more weeks after this one though :) We spend this clinical week going over skills and getting signed off on dosage comp tests. I found out that I'm getting an OR rotation week 3 too! I am very excited about that. I will get to observe at least one surgery! I can't wait. I was not the only one in my household to start college this week. My little Alex is carrying 9 units this quarter too. His year of working at Mcky D's and Burger King has convinced him something better must be out there. Here's a picture of him leaving for his first day of college. I'm hoping I can find his first day of kindergarten picture so I can scrap these together. He didn't want to smile so he looked away because I was trying to get him too.


Here is a picture of Lucy and her friend Celeste after they got ready for Homecoming dance at Celestes house last week. I'm hoping I'll be able to scrap these soon.
I did scrap a page last night. This is my little Wynter Rose. She is enjoying 1st grade this year and is in the GATE program. She is such a little doll and so smart! I used Chaos Lounge's Candy Jar 24 to do this page. You can find it on her page here.
She was nice enough to let me make a quick page as a freebie too! You can download it here. I'm off to bed, school tomorrow!

1 comment:

Vestidadelmar said...

This is just beautiful. Thanks for the freebie. Love it.