Sunday, October 12, 2008

Week 3

I can't believe this is week 3 already. We oriented to the Neurology floor of the new hospital last week. I was on the neurology floor of the old hospital last year when I first started nursing school. It's a very busy and interesting floor. I think it will be even more interesting now that I can actually do more patient care. This week for clinical I am on my OR rotation. I am very excited to do this. I don't care that I have to be there at 6:30am ( which means I'm up before 5am). I am hoping to get to be in the OR for an open heart surgery. I feel like I may be very interested in OR nursing, but I don't know the logistics of it. When I'm working I'm hoping to work hours that will go along with having a daughter in high school. This Friday we have our first test of the quarter too. This is going to be a very busy week. I don't think I'll have time to scrap any pictures. Hopefully I'll be able to get out and take some. It's really looking like fall and I'm dying to get some pictures of it. I did scrap a bit last week. This is a page I did with the pictures of my little Alex on his first day of college. So far he's doing well in his classes. I used ChaosLounge Fall Leaves to do the page.



I also did this page of Wynter and Audrey. I love this picture of the girls. I used the Kickin up the Leaves kit from Gina Marie Huff of Weeds and Wildflowers. I hope everyone is enjoying the change of seasons!

No comments: