Saturday, March 1, 2008

Spring time

Spring has been in the air here for the past couple of weeks. It's been raining since last night though. I'm telling myself the rain is good and will make things greener for longer, but I'm really eager for spring. I did the page below with pictures of Haley, Hug Muffin and Flower Unit for last week when we were playing on the mountain. The problem with nice weather is I will have a harder time concentrating on school work. I want to do yard work and get my garden beds ready for planting. There are 2 more weeks in the quarter and then finals :) And good news about last weeks Patho and Pharm testes. When they went back and took out the questions we had been told we wouldn't be tested on I now have an 88% for Pharm and 84% for Patho. I'm glad to have a better score. Truthfully though I don't kill myself for A's. I did that to get into the program and as one of our instructors has said, no one is going to kick us out for B's and C's.


This kit is Magic of Spring. You can find it on Lisa's blog. http://www.lisa-2006-lisa.blogspot.com/

No comments: