Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break

I am soooooooo happy to be on spring break! I only have a week before spring term starts and I'm cleaning and I have to do my taxes and I have the worst head cold! And to top that off, did you know that in the state of Oregon you have to have a prescription to get what use to be over the counter cold medicine. Lucky me got a prescription today and ran to the pharmacy to get 20 whole Advil Cold and Sinus. I'm going to have to remember to ask any of you that come visit me to bring me some good cold medicine from your state :)

I manage to finish with an A and 2 B's. Pretty good but I was a little panicked for finals. I'm vowing to not get behind on studying this term. It will be hard as the weather gets nicer and nicer. Unfortunately it's reverted back to winter for the time being. They say we might even get a bit of snow this week!

I have managed to scrap a few pages. This seems to be my little addiction. I learned to make a quick page this week too. I did it for a challenge and my page will be given out to everyone who entered the challenge with a quick page of their own. Very fun to do!

Here are a few pages I've made recently.


Lucy and 2 of her friends!

Paper, stars and doodles are from weedsandwildflowersdesign.typepad.com Frame, hat and headbands from cinnamon-designs.com



This is a little page from when Jeff fixed the wall Lucy put her foot through :)
The paper and elements are from a kit called Bollywood by ScrappyBlueStones Designs and the frames are from Scrappy Pony Designs.


I did this page with a picture of Zak and Alex when they were kids. Weren't they just the cutest kids!
I did this page with Redju_Sunny freebie off her blog. You can find it at http://redjuscrap.blogspot.com/

No comments: