Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Feeling Better

I am so glad I'm starting to feel better. I hate being sick. All I can do is think of all the things I intended to get done while on spring break and I haven't done much but lay around wishing I felt better. I can actually breath through my nose this evening! We had some snow today too. Thank goodness it didn't stick. I want it to be warm and springy! Poor Haley thinks the world is coming to an end because I haven't walked her in a few days. I did manage to get my taxes done today too! Now if I hear back tomorrow that the Fed's have accepted my e-file I can relax and be glad I don't have to file for another year. Last night when I couldn't sleep I scrapped a picture of Stuart with his grandkids, Aubrianna and Jasper! They are so cute!



I used paper and elements from Scrappy Blues Stones Designs. The frames are by Scrappy Pony Designs. The pink doodle is by Designs by Helly

No comments: