Monday, March 3, 2008

Tomorrow is an exciting day for me. We're learning SQ injections! I can't wait to give someone an injection. From what I've been told we'll be able to practice on each other. I have no idea what we'll be injecting into each other, but I'll let you know :) Yesterday was a fabulous day for a walk so Lucy and I took Haley out. We walked down behind the high school and threw the ball for Haley and then down to the river and then back home. I have tons of pictures to share!



The old Chambers Railroad bridge. The city is about to restore it. There are only 6 old railroad bridges left standing in the country and this is the only one west of the Mississippi.
Me and Haley down by the river.



Some of our local water fowl :)

Lucy and Haley looking for the Muskrat!




Lucy throwing the ball for Haley.



Haley never, ever ,ever gets enough of playing ball!!!
This is a dog we see on our walks a lot. Notice her tu tu :)


Lucy and Haley down by the river

No comments: