Thursday, February 28, 2008

I want to share this slide show. We had so much fun in Kauai last summer. Robb and Jodi were nice enough to invite us on their honeymoon! I was trying to figure out how to post it as a page element so it would always be running on the side, but I haven't figured it out :( I get very annoyed and start to obsess over making things work right and today is much too nice to sit in here working on it for too long. I have studied this morning and Jeff is here so we're going to go out in the beautiful weather and play! Or prune the tree. I pruned most of it already but there is a bit on top to be done :) I passed my tests this week but not with great grades. A lot of people complained to the nursing coordinator so it looks like we're going to get some points back. I next quarter is going to be harder for me. I seem to be getting a horrible case of spring fever already! This week in clinical was great too. I got to do wound care! It was so cool! Next week we're learning SQ shots! School is getting really good!

No comments: