Thursday, February 14, 2008

Winter Homecoming



I did these pages of my daughter Lucy, her boyfriend Brandon and her friends Celeste and Lexi when they went to Winter Homecoming a couple weeks ago. Lucy thinks I scrap her too much! She's the youngest of my 4 kids so she does seem to get scrapped more then the others but I think one day she'll be happy I have books and books for her. Her whole high school experience will be in scrap books for her. I print almost all my pages. I have been scanning and scraping old family photos also so the other kids won't be left out.

The layouts for my pages are my own. Very talented others made the papers and elements. This kit is Cherry Crushed Demin by Veronica Spriggs http://eye-on-design.com/blog/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww! How cool! Love Lucy's hair!! Where's your new post!! :) Heehee! Love ya! ~Megs