Sunday, February 24, 2008

Papers and Studying

I am just about done with both papers :) I just have to do my citation page for one and finish my family knowledge map for the other. Today I will spend a lot of time studying. See, I am a good nursing student when push comes to shove! Last night I did my first lesson for my PSP digi scrapping. The first lessons are pretty easy for me, but I am learning things I didn't know. I have the next lesson already so I'm thinking I may concentrate better if I just get it done so it's not starring at me. The main reason I took this class is to get through the first group of about 40 lessons on page design so I can take the next 50 or so lessons on designing my own papers and elements. Then in my spare time I'll be able to make my own stuff and maybe eventually be a designer at Weeds and Wildflowers! Anyway, here's a couple pages. This first one I did Friday night so I wouldn't be distracted from studying yesterday.





This one I did last week after Rachel gave me a great card for Valentines day :) She knows she was the teenager from hell and sometimes I use to wonder if we both were going to live through it. Now I'm just glad she's my daughter.

No comments: