Saturday, February 16, 2008

Little Lucy and the spring like day :)


Look at my little miss Lucy! Last week she decided to see if she could* climb* the hall wall and put her foot through it. Luckily for her Jeff (my boyfriend) is very handy and nice enough to cut out the broken wallboard and put new wall board in. Notice Lucy doesn't look too upset about what she did! I think we will let her paint the whole hall after we get the new board textured.













Today we did a little exploring of the area just outside of town. The weather has been fabulous! I love living here. This is Dorena lake. It's about 7 or 8 miles from my house. I'm going to have to force myself to concentrate on school the rest of the weekend. I have a Patho test and a Pharmacology test coming up a week from Monday and two papers due that same day! I really like nursing school, but sometimes I am a bad student and have a hard time making myself study. I did a couple days on the Mother/Baby floor at the hospital this week. There was a time when I would have thought that is where I want to work after I get my RN. I'm sure that I don't want to work there now though. I like babys but all I could think of when I was there was that I wanted to be down on the surgical floor or back on Neuro where the real action is! I think I may want to give surgical nursing a try too, but so far the Neurology floor has been the most interesting to me.

No comments: