Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another sunny day :)

It was another spring like day here :) I was a good nursing student this morning and completed one of my papers that is due in a week. I meant to start on the other but I had to get out in the sun for a while so I took Haley for a walk and then one thing lead to another and I never seemed to get back to school work. I am learning that it's best for me to do as much school work as I can in the morning, before I get distracted by housework,kids. and sunshine. Tomorrow I will get a good start on the paper and do my reading for class Tuesday. I'm very excited. We're learning wound care in the nursing lab! I did scrap a page today too. This is Grandma Pat. There was no date on the picture but I'm thinking it's probably around the time she married Grandpa Allen?



I did this page last week. It's my mom as a baby and as a baby with my Grandma Lola.

No comments: