Monday, June 8, 2009

Hi Dad!

I have been a bad blogger :( I'm going to try and do better. Alex is back from his road trip. He seems to have survived and had quite the young man adventure. I won't go into all the details. I'll just say I have a few more grey hairs. Thank god for miss clairol. We saw the endocrinologist today and he's going to give the ok for Alex to have the surgery to remove the cysts in his tibia. I'm hoping we'll be able to get the ball rolling on this soon. He also wants to work with Alex to help him get his diabetes controlled. I'm hoping Alex will work with him. His diabetes has not been well controlled this year :(
I am done with school. I have my pinning ceremony Sunday. Now I just have to study for the NCLEX and then try to find a job! I am enjoying having some time right now and have started reading a book. I'm reading "The Darkest Evening of the Year" by Dean Koontz. I have my little garden going pretty good and some flowers and herbs going. My little Lucy will be through with school after tomorrow. We are both thrilled. DigiScrapAddicts has been having a So You Think You Can Design contest going on the last few weeks and I have picked up a bunch of great free kits! I did this page of Lucy with based on the Beattles song "Lucy in the sky with diamonds".


I don't watch a lot of tv. I tend to be a news watcher, but I have a new favorite show. It's on Showtime , Nurse Jackie. Makes me want to go to work in the ER :) You can watch the first episode free here.

No comments: