Friday, June 12, 2009

Dress Rehearsal

We had rehearsal for the pinning ceremony. It was long and it made me think.... I am not a ceremony person. It's going to take 2 hours!! I'm going to enjoy the fact that I'm done with school, but I'll be glad to get home and bbq! Zak called and said he thought he'd be able to fly up tomorrow, but he has to be back at work on Monday and the last flight out of Portland on SW is at 6:30 :( I think he and Wynter will be up this summer :) My little Alex rescued a dog from some people he knew today. They haven't been able to afford to feed it. He wanted it and I thought it might be for him to feel responsible for something. He brought her home while I was out and told Lucy to remind me to feed her..... I've been introducing her to maddie and haley and the cats hug muffin and bubbles. I wish Alex would come home and tell me her name. Luckily she's nice to cats. Speaking of cats. I love these little cartoons.

No comments: