Sunday, April 13, 2008

In the swing...

Well I'm back in the swing of school. I can't believe 2 weeks have gone by already! Tomorrow is our first tests in Patho and Pharm. Notice I'm blogging instead of studying :) I'm already counting down the weeks until this quarter is over too. Spring quarter is always the hardest for me to stay focused. The weather is getting nicer and I want to do spring cleaning and play in the yard, get my garden beds ready for planting and all that fun stuff. This year I'm going to do a big garden with my mom at her house too. She has room for a HUGE garden and I want to grow lot's of veggies for fresh over the summer and freezing and canning for next year.

The last 2 weeks have been great in school. I passed my dosage comp test for IV solutions and my IV tubing start test. I can now hang IV's in the hospital. This week we'll be learning Cath and NG insertions! I find this so cool. I've noticed that some people are getting a little nervous about hanging out with me though :)

Lucy had a party for her 15th birthday friday night. I had several teenage girls playing Guitar Hero 3 and watching scary movies all night at my house. I really have to get my butt in gear and study today! I'll post pictures of her party when I get them from her.

This is a page I did with pics of Alex when he was a little guy. Long before he got speeding tickets that he will have to pay himself!!!!! He was so cute :) The kit is by KimB.

I did this page last night after I studied some. I was cruising the freebie sites and downloaded a template to make a sliced picture, but it was for a photoshop program and I couldn't get it to work with my PSP sooooo I decided to figure out how to make my own sliced photo :) I used frames by Misty Cato and the papers are from Amber Clegg Designs, flowers and splat by sunflowers at hotspotscraps and the cute little birds are from feifeistuff. The picture is me last summer on the coast.
And this is my clincial group from last quarter. We went to lunch after our last clinical day. I've had great groups and instructures this year.

No comments: