Monday, April 14, 2008

Oye Fey!

OMG! I suck! I got a C on my Patho test! Now the pressure is on to do really well on the next test, which is in only 2 weeks! I got a B on my Pharm test. It surprises me that I have consistently gotten better scores on my Pharm tests then my Patho tests. When I think about it I think Pharm seems harder then Patho, but since I score higher on Pharm I spent more time studying Patho and I still got a C. It's so annoying. We will have a test meeting next Monday and I will get to see my test and if I think my answer is correct I can make my argument. I have actually gotten points back before this way, but I don't like having to "hope" I can get some points back this way. Tomorrow I will start studying my brains out for the next test. I am so ready for summer break. I need to grow veggies! I'm upset too that one of my cats hasn't come home in almost a week. I live in such a great spot, but there is wild live foothills I live in. I've had several cats disappear and I don't know if something gets them, or sometimes I wonder if the people across the street get them. They don't like cats :(

I did this picture of me, zak when he was 6 weeks old, my mom, grandma lola and great grandma emma ( who died shortly after this picture was taken) tonight. We all look so young :)

In December the choir had their Winter Concert. Lucy loves singing in the choir and I love going to see her sing!

No comments: