Thursday, May 1, 2008

Half way there :)

Today is the end of week 5. That means we are half way through this quarter :) The time is flying by. We're back in the hospital and doing much more hands on patient care. Today I passed meds to my patient, changed out his IV tubing, assessed, charted and I passed my foley sign off. I love being in the hospital :) I also got an A on my Pharmacology test and a B on my Patho test this week. Now if the weather would just get back to spring so I can get my garden going. I have managed to scrap a few pages this week. This a picture of Audrey. I used the Happy Garden get by Gina Marie Huff @ weedsandwildflowerdesigns.


I did this page tonight with different parts of the Hullabaloo collaborative kit that was given away at Little Dreamers.
I did this page for a challenge at Weeds and Wildflowers a couple weeks ago. That's Wynnie when she was about 1 and 1/2

No comments: