Tuesday, May 20, 2008

3 more weeks

Three more weeks of school for me! I'm counting down the days :) I got my first paper turned in on time and I have one more due in a a week and a half. I got an A on my last patho test. I have to start studying for the final which will be on 3 new units and everything else from the whole quarter. I hope everyone had a good mother's day. I hosted a brunch for my mom and then I studied! This is me and Alex on Mother's Day. credits: French Country by Julia Makotinsky. Happy by Julia Makotinsky,Love Mom by Metalmama Designs


Here is my little Lucy. We're having a hard time lately. She seems to always be in trouble. I'm hoping this summer will bring some maturity to her so she will get to do the things she wants to do. This page is all items from ChaosLounge.
Here's a page I did from the picture of Zak and Wynter. All weedsandwildflowers, except the tall bird, it's from I love birds by Carolina Pessoa.
This page is my little Hug Muffin. She's now an only cat and seems to love it! She is a brat though. Last night I didn't sleep well because she didn't come home until 3:15am! The weather has been summer like and she wants to play on the mountain all night. Unfortunately there are critters who will eat her up there! I try to keep her in from late afternoon on but she loves it up there. The way she acts right now I think she's a teenager! Kit is Happy Garden by weedsandwildflowers.

No comments: