Monday, November 10, 2008

Whimsical Winter QP

Jenni aka Chaos Lounge gave me permission to make a quick page with her latest kit Whimsical Winter. I used the basic page that I posted last night, but you can do a quick page with the mirror effect I had used, ( I least I don't know how ), so I put a frame in. I can't wait for winter so I can get some new winter pictures to use with this kit. You can see lot's of other LO's with this kit on Jenni's page and get the kit too. You can download the quick page here.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the C - Quick Page(s) - Winter Celebrations - Christmas post on Dec. 21, 2008. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.