Sunday, November 2, 2008

Week 6

Ok, it's week 6 of my last year of Nursing School and I'm still alive :) A little stressed ... but still kicking! I think my mistake was that I thought this year was going to be easier because no more patho or pharm. Little did I know that they would fill up Chronic Nursing with LOT's of reading and writing and adding care plans to clinical. It takes me about 3 hours to do my prep for clinical the night before.
Besides school things are good. Lucy finished volleyball and signed up for basketball. Practice starts the 10th of this month. Little Alex is doing good in school. The funny thing is he likes his algebra class better then his introduction to gaming class. He's looking at taking a drawing class this next quarter.
I have done a wee bit of scraping :) This is Wynnie and Audrey at the pumpkin patch and Wynter turned 7 last week! The kit is by the Digital Candy Sweet tart team @ digitalcandy.ca


Little Lucy dressed up a a guy for Halloween. Well at least for school she did. Halloween night she dressed up as an 80's girl. She went out with some friends and then they came over here and watched *The Strangers* Why anyone would want to watch that movie is beyond me! They were out there with the surround sound going and then I'd hear them all screaming! I used Julia Makotinsky's Spooky Town for this page.
Little Alex got dressed up as a pirate and went to a party! I think he wishes he lived in pirate times!

No comments: