Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Winter Formal

Last Saturday was Winter Formal. Lucy went with her friend Kyle. She and Brandon are broken up (for good this time I think:). I think going and hanging out with friends was a good thing for her. I being the good mom stayed up to 11 so I could pick them up and drive them to the bowling ally for the after dance party, then I drove back at midnight and brought them home. Midnight is later then I normally stay up and I'm afraid to push my luck and turn into a pumpkin! Here are a few pictures I took of them. They are goofy!



Of course I scrapped a page too :) I used a kit from Jenni "Chaos Lounge"
I am also half way through winter quarter. I'm getting so excited to actually be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. 4 months and I'm done with school! I can actually get a job and work as a nurse! Spring quarter is our preceptorship where we spend most of our time working one on one with a nurse. I'm hoping to do mine right here in Cottage Grove. I should know in a couple weeks.

No comments: