Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer

I scrapped a couple pictures from Raina's wedding :) This is Jodi and Riley. It was done with Little Dreamers kit by Julia Makotinsky. I really like her stuff.
This is me and Lucy at Raina's wedding. I need to put more ink in my printer so I can print these. This was done with the recent freebie from Chaos Lounge.

I love summer :) I just got back from Portland. I spent a couple days with Jeff. Lucy is camping with some friends I trust her with. Alex stayed home and took care of the animals. My house was actually in descent shape when I got back. I visited my good friend Sok while I was in Portland. She has 4 of the cutest little girls in the world. I've been busy the last couple weeks cleaning and doing yard work. It might not sound exciting, but when you haven't had time to do these things it's nice to be have the time and I enjoy them. If gas doesn't go much higher I have a road trip planned the end of July for me, Lucy and Haley. We're going to Seattle to see Aunt Ginny, Amanda and Grandma Pat and then on to Idaho to visit with my sister Robyn and her family. I'm getting worried though that gas will be $5 a gallon by then though.

No comments: